The Global Drone GD93 PRO MAX comes with lots of beginner-friendly features and weighs just 247 grams. In One Key Takeoff/Landing, Ultra-Precise GPS positioning, 3-speed levels, and Headless flight mode, it comes with a five-direction 720° infrared obstacle avoidance sensor. Here, I should mention that drones under 250 grams do not require registration in most countries, which is also a great advantage for first-time pilots.
According to the advertised specs, the 7.4V / 2800mAh battery allows about 28 minutes of flight time. Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, in case of transmitter signal loss or low battery voltage, the GD93 PRO MAX drone will return autonomously to the take-off point.
The 4K main camera support 110° remote control of lens angle to make the shooting wider. The second camera on the belly of the fuselage serves as an optical flow positioning sensor for stable indoor hovering.
Price and avaialibility
The GD93 PRO MAX can be ordered from Banggood for US$139.99 with one battery or for $159.99 with two batteries. Both variants include spare propellers and charging cables.
GD93 PRO MAX key features
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- Less than 250 grams take-off weight;
- 720° five-direction infrared obstacle avoidance module;
- 4K 1080P HD camera with WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Advanced dual-positioning system (GPS + Optical flow);
- Intelligent flight modes (Trajectory flight, Smart follow, and circle hovering);
- Powerful & reliable brushless motors;
- Fail-safe RTH in case of RC signal loss or low-battery voltage;
- About 28 minutes of battery life.