Want to show off your drone photography skills and test your mettle against other artists? Join the UAV Coach Drone Photo Contest for a chance to win $250. Be sure to submit your photo by October 28, 2022.
One winning photo will be selected in each of three categories:
- Urban (city/architecture)
- Nature (environment/landscapes)
If you enter your photo in the UAV Coach Drone Photo contest, you have 6 chances to win a cash prize.
One grand prize winner from each category will receive a $250 Visa gift card. The runner-up from each category will receive a $50 Visa gift card.
A panel of drone industry judges will determine the top 5 photos in each category. We’re proud to report that one of the judges on the panel is Droneblog’s own Elizabeth Ciobanu.
On November 4th, the voting will be opened up to the UAV Coach community so YOU can make the final decision on who should win.
Winners will be announced on YouTube on November 9.
- You can only submit 1 photo (no videos allowed).
- The photo must be taken from a drone.
- Photos must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
- UAV Coach employees (including flight instructors) are not eligible to participate.
- You must be over 18 and a legal citizen of the United States.
Enter photo contest here. Here is the official landing page (link) for the photo contest.