Lumenier AXII HD 2 Patch Visor is a 5.8Ghz antenna system specially designed for DJI FPV Goggles. In addition to the improved range, it customizes your look by choosing the color that matches your style. You can blend in with the sleek Smoke Gray color or stand out with bright colors like Blue, Orange, Green, or White.
In a nutshell, the Lumenier AXII HD 2 is a set of circular polarized, directional antennas intended to provide long-range 5.8Ghz video reception in a compact form factor.
Building on the success of the original AXII HD DJI FPV Goggles upgrade antennas, the new AXII HD 2 improves on both looks and performance. Finally, a high-quality set of antennas is designed as a direct replacement and upgrade for your stock DJI antennas for the DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles. The AXII HD 2 antennas were designed from the ground up to be a perfect match for the DJI goggles. Lumenier AXII HD 2 antennas feature a custom-molded semi-transparent visor with embedded antennas inside. This provides a low profile, sleek looking, direct connect RP-SMA antenna solution, and all this with improved performance.
- Designed for DJI HD Digital FPV Goggles, form-fitting
- Compact low-profile design on your goggles, easy to store and transport
- High-gain directional antennas
- LHCP Circular Polarization
- Premium quality and performance
- Every antenna is QC checked for guaranteed best performance
- Blue, Green, Orange, White, or Smoke Gray color choices
- Improvements from V1
- Higher gain for longer range and improved signal penetration
- Wider FOV (Field of View) for better overall coverage
- Improved efficiency for improved signal reception/transmission
- Antennas embedded into custom injection-molded faceplate for better protection
- 15 degrees of up-tilt built into the antenna mount improves signal
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Bandwidth: 220 Mhz
- Gain: 8.4 dBiC
- VSWR: 1:1.1
- Radiation Efficiency: 95%
- Beam Width: 76° H. 76° V.
- Polarization: (LHCP) Left Hand Circularly Polarized
- Connector: RP-SMA (Fits DJI Goggles directly, not to be used on standard SMA)
- Weight: 33g