At Air Data Systems, our mission is to give customers actionable insights and intelligence to make critical decisions faster.
Our RPAS programs are being deployed across the globe to meet the increasing needs of data acquisition in complex and high-risk locations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for two experienced pilots to join and help us deliver one of the most significant BVLOS projects in Africa.
Understanding UAS flight operations and technical build aspects of VTOL, and Fixed Wing platforms is essential.
The role of the RPAS Pilot will entail working with multiple stakeholders, including Air Traffic Controllers, Engineering teams, and flight operations teams, and complying with predefined operational procedures and safety cases that enable enhanced BVLOS) operations.
- Remotely-piloted fixed-wing experience is essential.
- Conventional (crewed) pilot experience is beneficial.
- Experience with fixed-wing VTOL platforms is valuable.
- Experience with ArduPilot is preferable
- Strong aviation knowledge is critical
- knowledge and maintenance experience of technical systems, including avionics, ground control systems, and radio systems
- Have a good understanding of platforms, sensors, and technology.
- Immediate availability for international deployment for a fixed term (Africa)
- Experience working remotely as part of a deployment is preferable