Autel Robotics has added another drone to its Enterprise lineup, featuring four cameras, Lase range finder, a Millimeter-wave radar, and a 5D Visual sensing system (720° Obstacle Avoidance).
Autel unveiled the new EVO Max 4T drone on January 05 at CES 2023. This enterprise-grade drone is aimed at professional workers rather than hobbyists. The robust-looking drone features four foldable arms and comes with multiple high-performance cameras and other technology in just 1500 grams, including an 8K camera with a 10X optical zoom, a wide 48-megapixel camera, an industrial thermal imaging camera, and a laser rangefinder.
The Autel EVO Max 4T brings powerful technologies and advanced autonomy to pilots. EVO Max 4T assesses complex environments to create real-time 3D flight paths for unparalleled obstacle avoidance. Advanced sensors make flights in GPS-unavailable areas possible, and the incredible new thermal payload unlocks new object identification and tracking scenarios.
Autel’s third-generation SkyLink communication system provides a range of up to 20 km (12.43 miles). The EVO Max 4T comprises the latest Autel Smart Controller V3 controller with a built-in 7″ live-view screen. It has a flight time of 42 minutes, as quoted by Autel.
- Four-camera system: 8K 48MP 10X Tele Zoom, 50MP Wide, Thermal and FPV
- Autonomous Path Finding: Autel’s Autonomy Engine collects surrounding environmental data and plans 3D flight paths through complex environments such as mountains, forests, and buildings. Use cases include rapid 3D scene reconstruction, public safety overwatch, industrial inspection, and land surveying.
- Navigation in GPS-Denied Environment: Advanced sensors allow the EVO Max 4T to navigate within hardened structures, underground, or in environments without GPS.
- Accurate Object Identification and Tracking: Based on Autel’s AI recognition technology, the EVO Max 4T can automatically identify and lock onto different targets such as heat sources, moving people, or vehicles and achieve high-altitude tracking and data collection for law enforcement.
- Ultimate Obstacle Avoidance: EVO Max 4T is the only commercial drone that combines traditional binocular vision systems with millimeter-wave radar technology. This allows the EVO Max 4T’s onboard Autel Autonomy Engine to perceive objects down to 0.5 inches, eliminating blind spots and enabling operation in low light or rainy conditions.
- Anti Jam, Anti Interference: The EVO Max 4T uses advanced flight control modules and algorithms specially designed to counter RFI, EMI, and GPS spoofing. This enables the EVO Max 4T to fly confidently near power lines, critical structures, and in complex areas.
- IP43 waterproof rating: Protected from water spray less than 60 degrees from vertical
- A-Mesh 1.0 communication: EVO Max 4T features the new A-Mesh system, enabling drone-to-drone autonomous communication, connection, and collaboration.
- Autel SkyLink 3.0: It comes with six antennas, four frequency bands, AES-256 encryption*, and optional 4G integration* to provide users with the most advanced flight capabilities ever in an EVO drone.
- Top flight performance: 20km Max Transmission Distance and up to 42 minutes battery life. Designed to work under challenging conditions, it can fly in rain, snow, and wind up to 27mph (43.45 kph).