TEKEVER, the market leader in Unmanned Maritime Surveillance and the first to provide a BVLOS UAS commercial service in the UK, are looking to hire a Safety & Regulations Assistant
As a Safety & Regulations Assistant with us, you will be working with a highly skilled team to carry out Regulatory oversight of future UAS operations.
Ideally, you’ll hold experience within an Air Traffic Management environment and/or the UK aviation industry however equivalent experience and transferable skills will be considered
It will be your responsibility to manage Tekever’s current authorisations to provide effective operations with a world-class product. On a daily basis, you will be working with the Safety Manager and stakeholders to ensure Tekever aircraft operate in safe and effective airspace.
The ideal candidate:
- Understanding of UK and EU regulations 2019/947 & 2019/947
- Understanding of CAP 722 series
- Understanding of a Safety Management System
- Can develop strong, constructive relationships internally and externally, thereby providing efficient and effective delivery and customer service
- Has excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Has a high level of commitment, reliability and flexibility, while being an excellent team member
- Possess strong time management and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines as you’ll manage a number applications simultaneously.
- Working with minimum supervision is at times, vital to the role
- Has experience of MS Office packages specifically Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Possess knowledge and some experience of project management or project coordination
- Influence emerging regulatory and air traffic management requirements to enable safe and cost-effective operations
- Deliver agreed near-term Regulatory Frame Work into the Operations Team to enable specific operations across a number of countries, locations, and airspace boundaries
As the Air Safety & Regulations Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Tekever’s airspace trackers.
- Managing stakeholders
- Future Airspace management
- Engaging with national and national regulators, you will be required to investigate future airspace, and operating regulatory framework
- Responsible for the data collection, analysis and where appropriate reporting, of the full range of tracking keeping and monitoring requirements.
- Creating reports, briefings, analyses and responses to a range of requests and enquiries – from senior members of the leadership team, Tekever stakeholders and external stakeholders such as the DfT or CAA.
If the above excites you then we can offer an attractive salary package. We also provide you with an annual leave allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays and we have an employee assistance programme to support you should you need it.
LOCATION primarily home based you may be required to deploy around the world with a small team.
DRIVING & TRAVEL Due to our varied customer base and global reach, international travel will be required from time to time. All candidates need to have a current passport. Also, due to the location of the facilities, and requirements to often travel inside the UK either to customer sites or as part of trials/projects, a full, clean UK driving licence is required.
APPLICATION PROCESS please email and include your CV along with a covering letter. We would like to hear why you believe you would be a good fit for this role, along with highlighting any relevant experience and skills for the position.
SECURITY Candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK and employment and/or education history for up to three years. Some vacancies, and projects will require full SC clearance which will require further evidence to be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
Supplemental pay types:
- United Kingdom (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: TEK/ASM/23/2