Many believe that 2-inch FPV Drones are the Future of Micro Drone Racing. With a weight of less than 250 grams, the SUB250 Nanofly20 can be used without registration in most countries. Its small size makes it perfect for indoor and small space freestyling.
The world of drone racing is constantly evolving and pushing the limits of technology and design. One of the world’s newest and most exciting developments is the rise of 2″ FPV drones. These tiny drones are taking the racing world by storm and are quickly becoming the go-to choice for both amateur and professional pilots. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline-fueled race or a leisurely afternoon of flying, the Nanofly20 drone provides a fun and exciting experience.
SUB250 released the Nanofly20 with three FPV system options. You can opt for a 5.8G analog system (CADDX ANT ECO camera + 200mW VTX), WALKSNAIL AVATAR, or HDZERO digital system. Unfortunately, due to its small size (88mm wheelbase), there is no option for DJI O3 Air Unit.
- The weight of the drone is less than 250g. You can take it off without registration.
- 1002 21000kv motor has plenty of power, and the 1s battery can also have an excellent flying feel!
- The ultra-highly integrated flight control board, lightweight design
- The carbon fiber bottom plate design enhances the overall strength of the rack
- Small-size freestyle in small indoor spaces
- Three FPV Video transmission opinions (Analog 5.8G/Avatar/HDZero).
- Wheelbase size: 88mm
- Arm thickness: 1.5mm
- Flight Controller：Redfox A1 F4 5A 4in1 AIO FCMCU: STMF411
- IMU： ICM42688-P
- OSD：BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: Bluejay O-H-5 96K
- Motor: Sub250 1002 21000kv
- Propeller: HQ prop 51mm*3
- Receiver Version: Elrs 2.4G (SPI) /TBS Nano RX
- Battery Connector: GNB27
- Battery: Recommend 530mAh 1S 90C LiHV battery(Not include)
- Weight: 33g (ELRS)