Drones equipped with cameras are becoming increasingly popular among hobbyists, videographers, and photographers who want to capture stunning aerial footage without breaking the bank. The KFPLAN KF108 Max is small and lightweight, making it portable and easy to use while still promising high-quality images and videos.
Obstacle avoidance sensors (OAS) are designed to detect and avoid obstacles in the drone’s flight path. These sensors use a range of technologies, including Infrared, LiDAR, ultrasonic sensors, and cameras, to create a 3D map of the surrounding environment. This map is then used to navigate the drone around obstacles and avoid collisions. OA sensors can be only frontal or 360°, like in the case of the KFPLAN KF108 drone. One of the key advantages of obstacle avoidance sensor drones is their ability to fly autonomously.
The drone is equipped with GPS technology and a Visual obstacle avoidance sensor that allows it to fly with precision and stability, even in areas with weak or obstructed signals. It also features a number of intelligent flight modes, such as Follow me and Fail-safe RTH.
Pricing, availability, and options
The KFPLAN KF108 Max drone is available at Banggood, with one battery for $109.99 and for US$129.99 with two batteries. This price includes a USB charging cable, spare propellers, and a storage bag. This 4K camera drone offers impressive features and capabilities despite its low price.
- Foldable design, small size, easy to carry
- 360° Infrared obstacle avoidance, provides safer flight
- 4K ESC HD camera that supports 90°remote control of lens angle to make the shooting wider
- GPS positioning mode provides a more accurate flight
- Optical flow fixed point hover provides stable flight
- 5G wifi function can be connected with a mobile APP to take pictures/video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image
- In Follow me mode, the aircraft will fix the controlling cellphone and follow the operator in whichever direction he moves
- In Headless Mode, there is no need to adjust the aircraft’s position before flying.
- One key to the return function makes it easy to find the way home
- Powerful brushless motors provide strong wind resistance
- One Key Takeoff /Landing. With one press automatically taking off or landing, the drone will take off or go back to the position where it took off
- 3-level flight speed to switch to match your flight skills
- Motors: 1504 Brushless
- Gyro: 6-Axis
- Positioning System: GPS + Optical Flow Positioning
- Quadcopter Battery: 7.4V 2200mAh Lipo (Included)
- Charging Time: About 180mins
- Flying Time: About 25mins
- R/C Distance: About 500m
- Remote Control Battery: Built-in 3.7V 350mAh Lipo Battery
- Remote Control Charging Time: About 60mins
- Photo Format: JPG
- Remote Control Using Time: About 100mins FPV: 5G WiFi
- FPV Distance: About 200m
- Camera: 4K HD
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 90°
- Video Resolution: 1920*1080P
- Frame Rate: 25 fps
- Photo Resolution: 4096*3072P
- Video Format: MP4 or AVI
- Mobile Device System Version: iOS 8.0 or later / Android 4.4.4 or later
- Color options: Black and Grey
- Dimenssiones: 165 x 100 x 95mm(Folded) and 365 x 335 x 95mm(Unfolded)