Like most drones under $200, the newly announced XMR/C M10 Ultra ST also features an advanced obstacle avoidance system that should avoid collisions during autonomous flights. With portability in mind, it measures only 16x11x8.5cm with folded arms.
The M10 Ultra ST comes equipped with a 3-axis anti-vibration gimbal and added EIS electronic stabilization. Its 4K camera is capable of recording 4K (3840*2160) videos at 30fps.
The operating range of XMR/C M10 Ultra ST can be up to 4000 meters thanks to the repeater signal transmission. Thanks to the 7.6V 3800mAh battery, it has a maximum flight time of about 32 minutes.
XMR/C promises a subject tracking mode (Follow Me), a surround around a point of interest, and a Waypoint mode that allows indicating the drone’s route on a map. It also features a headless flight mode that makes the aircraft respond to your controls irrelative to which way it’s actually facing so that you don’t have to keep track of the quadcopter’s orientation in flight.
- Foldable design
- 360° obstacle avoidance function
- GPS/GLONASS double satellite positioning
- Optical flow positioning mode
- 4K HD adjustable camera
- Mechanical three-axis EIS anti-shake gimbal
- WIFI Real-time image transmission
- Intelligent flight modes
- Headless mode
- Intelligent follow
- Surround flight
- Waypoint flight
- Trajectory pointing flight
- Folding portable fuselage
- 1806 brushless motors with Level 7 wind resistance
- Fail-safe RTH and One key return
Included accessories with the M10 Ultra ST drone
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x 7.6V 3800mAh Lipo Battery
- 4 x Spare Propellers
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Obstacle Avoider
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x User Manual