What a shame, I always thought they were on the right track converting large RC glider tugs for autonomous operations offshore. I guess it was just too specialist. I had heard that they had laid off half of their staff last year. All of the ex staff have BVLOS and challenging environment experience, they will be worth a look if that’s what you need.
An excellent opportunity exists to purchase the business and assets of an emerging market leader in the unmanned aircraft operator sector. The company is pioneering the utilisation of unmanned aircraft to carry out activities such as the measurement of methane emissions from offshore rigs.
The business was incorporated in June 2015, and currently employs 18 members of staff.
Interested parties are requested to specifically deal and formally register their interest with Stephen Readman or Ryan Empringham at SIA Group, who are acting as Agents on behalf of the Administrator.
It is intended that a sale will be executed at the earliest opportunity and all offers must be submitted by no later than close of business Friday 10th March 2023
- Specialists in highly responsive and robust data collection, providing accurate, cost effective and economical methane emission measurements in the harshest of environments.
- The utilisation of UAV’s removes the risk of a manned aircraft whilst reducing costs.
- UAS technology is applicable across multiple industries including logistics and emergency services.
- Working across multiple energy sectors with some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Trading history and relationships with key client accounts.
- Leasehold premises.
- Highly skilled, experienced workforce.
- Offers are invited for the business and assets.