We at Altitude Angel, envisage a future where drones are set to revolutionise the lives of everyone on the planet, so we’re building the platforms to ensure drones can fly safely alongside other, more traditional, forms of aviation.
Our platform is now used in 152 countries across the globe enabling over 50,000 safe drone flights every month, including everything from transport of life saving medication in sub-Saharan Africa to coffee and burger delivery in the Republic of Ireland.
Since 2014 we’ve been steadily growing our team beyond our Reading HQ, whilst expanding our network into Europe, attracting some of the finest minds and top talent from the worlds of aviation, software engineering and product development.
With drones becoming more and more prevalent, we’re looking for individuals who are eager to help us build and deliver the solutions which have the potential to change the world. If you want to join us and be at the forefront of the aerial revolution, apply today.
About the role:
Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing a key set of strategic relationships with a goal of driving customer success whilst also discovering new ways to unlock additional value for our customers using Altitude Angel Technology.
Working as part of the Altitude Angel team means you will be working with the industry leaders and those at the forefront of automated aviation and the next era of aviation. You will directly contribute to building the skyscape of the future.
- Own primary customer relationships, developing strategic partnerships.
- Manage the ‘new customer’ onboarding process, conducting and leading the handover process, and assembling the right implementation team.
- Oversee the implementation process. Agree and plan the schedule and exceed customer objectives and success metrics.
- Transition customers from implementation to an in-life state, ensuring metrics and success goals have been achieved.
- Build a solid understanding of customers’ business strategies and objectives, offering innovative ideas of how Altitude Angel’s proposition can be integrated into their strategy.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritise risk, developing proactive mitigation strategies.
- Manage customer renewals, working with the Sales team to ensure a documented and strategic renewal plan is created and achieved on time.
- Manage the customer support process via Live Agent, providing prompt and accurate technical support to users and customers. Manage issues that require escalation to other departments or specialists.
- Be the customer’s advocate within Altitude Angel, driving relationships and solving challenges, supported by the wider Altitude Angel team.
- Partner with our Strategic Marketing and Business Development teams to create and deliver targeted campaigns to drive customer growth
- Deliver high-level demonstrations of Altitude Angel’s offerings.
- Maintain and update all relevant customer and contact information in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Support and collaborate in providing customer insights, trends, and performance metrics for company and leadership meetings
- Maintain, update and enhance the Customer Success SharePoint site.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organisation are essential
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Self-managed self-starter, confident and accountable for their work
- Comfortable working within a fast paced environment
- An interest in the field
At Altitude Angel we’re dedicated to creating a positive working environment which empowers our employees to the be the best version of themselves. Through personalised Career Development Plans and generous home/work life-balance considerations, we support our team to work in the best way for them.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- £3,000 employee referral scheme
- Quarterly team socials