Altitude Angel is leading the world’s next transport revolution. Really? Yes, actually we are! Widely regarded as a technical leader in our field, our national foundation technologies are deployed internationally by governments, civil aviation authorities and air navigation providers to meet the needs of an emerging industry.
We are global pioneers of air traffic management digitisation: creating the next-generation cloud platforms which will help the aviation sector scale, economically, efficiently and, crucially, to deliver automation to a new classification of air users.
Drones are here to stay and we’re here to unlock the vast potential in them to transform lives and revolutionise businesses.
Our UI Engineer will work as an integral part of our Engineering team across multiple streams of work, collaborating with our Products team on requirements and working closely with our UX Designer to create intuitive, user-friendly applications.
As our resident UI expert, they will contribute to UI/UX design discussions as well as advising on best practice principles of user interface. They have a real impact on Altitude Angel’s evolving portfolio of Development projects and play a key role in shaping our UI design strategy.
- Substantial experience working as a Web Developer.
- Collaborate with our Products and UX team to build white-label designs of our GuardianUTM Platform.
- Develop rich, complex and high performant display of RTD, integrate with backend API’s and application redirects.
- Find elegant solutions to usability problems and deliver a consistent brand experience across all products and channels including web, email, and even print.
- Any experience with the following would be advantageous: Azure DevOps, Backend Controllers, Web API integration, MVC patterns, Accessibility features.
- Map libraries
- Unit Testing
- Modern front-end development tools and build chains
- Coding Standards
Technologies we use:
- Vue JS (Composition & Options APIs)
- Knockout JS
- SASS & LESS
- NPM for packaging
- Vite JS
- ASP.NET MVC & Razor Views
If you want to join us, play a crucial part in at the forefront of the aerial revolution, flex those creative muscles, have a voice which is listened to, and love coming to work every day, apply. If you want the dull, 9 to 5, then don’t.
We are committed to our diverse and inclusive working environment, offering a range of inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and incentives to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.