DJI’s upgraded Matrice 350 RTK claims to set a new benchmark for the industry. This next-generation drone platform features an all-new video transmission system and control experience, a more efficient battery system, comprehensive safety features, and robust payload and expansion capabilities. It is fully powered to inject innovative strength into any aerial operation.
The DJI Matrice 350 RTK is powered by two TB65 batteries (44.76 V/5880 mAh – 263.2 Wh) and features a 55-minute max flight time, and it has a payload capacity of 5.95 lb (2.7kg). The new DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission gives users peace of mind with triple-channel 1080p HD live feeds and a max transmission distance of 12.42 miles (20 km). This is achieved with a four-antenna transceiver system, which can intelligently select the two optimal antennas to transmit signals while the four antennas receive signals simultaneously. It works in tandem with the RC Plus controller with a built-in full HD (1920×1200) seven-inch screen. The LCD has a max brightness of 1200 nits. The FPV controller supports Dual Operator Mode and comes with a standard WB37 external battery that offers an operating time of up to six hours, meeting various operation needs.
Anti-interference capabilities have been significantly improved, and transmission stability optimized. DJI has improved the M350 RTK’s IP rating from IP45 to IP55 (now can fly in rainstorms), and the FPV camera has been enhanced to provide better navigation for safer night flights.
For a super-safe fly in any environment, it features a six-directional binocular vision system and an infrared sensing system for six-directional awareness, positioning, and obstacle-sensing capabilities, providing comprehensive protection during flight. For those who require additional flight safety, a CSM radar can be purchased separately and mounted on the top of the drone, offering a range of up to 30m for subtle obstacles within the 360° detection range.
The M350 RTK supports a single downward gimbal, dual downward gimbals, a single upward gimbal, and an E-Port open interface. With a max payload capacity of 2.7 kg, the aircraft can carry up to three separately purchased payloads simultaneously, meeting the needs of different operation scenarios such as public safety, inspection, and mapping.
M350 RTK: One flying platform, five camera options
- [Zenmuse H20 Series] The four-sensor system of zoom camera, wide camera, thermal camera, and laser rangefinder works together, supplemented by advanced intelligent algorithms, to deliver outstanding sensing and imaging performance.
- [Zenmuse H20N] Zenmuse H20N integrates starlight sensors into its zoom and wide-angle cameras. Pair this with dual zoom thermal cameras and a laser rangefinder, and you have a versatile hybrid payload that rises to the occasion.
- [Zenmuse P1] Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
- [Zenmuse L1] Zenmuse L1 integrates a Livox Lidar module, a high-accuracy IMU, and a mapping camera. When used with the flight platform, it forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
- [Third-Party Payloads] Customized payloads like gas detectors, loudspeakers, and multispectral sensors can be combined with Matrice 350 RTK through DJI Payload SDK to expand application fields.
DJI Matrice 350 RTK technical specifications
|Unfolded dimensions (without propellers)||810×670×430 mm (L×W×H)|
|Folded dimensions (with propellers)||430×420×430 mm (L×W×H)|
|Diagonal Wheelbase||895 mm|
|Weight||Without batteries:~ 3.77 kg
With two TB65 batteries:~ 6.47 kg
|Max Takeoff Weight||9.2 kg|
±0.1 m (with vision positioning)
±0.5 m (with GNSS positioning)
±0.1 m (with RTK positioning)
±0.3 m (with vision positioning)
±1.5 m (with GNSS positioning)
±0.1 m (with RTK positioning)
|Max Flight Altitude||5000 m|
|Max Flight Time||55 minutes|
|Supported DJI Gimbals||Zenmuse H20, Zenmuse H20T, Zenmuse H20N, Zenmuse P1, and Zenmuse L1|
|Global Navigation Satellite System||GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo|
|Video Transmission System||DJI O3 Enterprise Transmission|
|Max Transmission Distance||20 km (FCC)
8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)