HGLRC’s newest FPV drone, the Drashark is powerful, ultralight and affordable. The little HGLRC Drashark aka Dragon Shark adopts Toothpick-style design with 1.6inch propellers and weights just 30 grams.
In center of the 75mm carbon fiber plate is a highly-integrated 5in1 Zeus AIO flight controller with built-in ESC, 200mW VTX and SPI ExpressLRS 2.4G radio receiver. The tiny SPECTER 1002 brushless motors are equipped with Gemfan1610 two-blade propellers.
- [All arounder] Suitable for indoor or outdoor light flights
- [Versatile electronics] Uses the newest Zeus 5 in1 AIO flight controller with integrated ESC, 5.8G VTX, ELRS receiver and Betaflight OSD
- [High quality FPV FPV footage] Using Caddx camera, clear and sharp picture
- [Long-range] Built-in integrated 200mw simulation map transmission, up to 48 CH, stable and efficient.
- [Mighty powerful and silent] Equipped with new SPECTER 1002 motors and Gemfan1610 two-blade propellers, it is powerful and has flight sound of only 70 decibels
- [Ultra light] Weights only about 30g,
- [Long play time] About 5 minutes of light time per chage
- [Easy maintance] Straight plug motor, no welding is more convenient
- [ExpressLRS] Built-in integrated SPI elrs3.0 receiver, built-in antenna, can be connected to black sheep receiver, customized miniature T-shaped antenna, reduce weight
- [Data logging] Flight controller is equipped with a stable 16MB black box, easy to view flight control data