Elegoo, one of the most popular entry-level LCD resin 3D-printers manufacturers, announced their first 12K MSLA machine. Despite its small size and desktop form factor, the Elegoo Saturn 3 Ultra has a 10.1-inch monochrome LCD screen with a resolution of 11520x5120px and a COB + refractive light source. This promises incredibly precise and detailed 3D-printed models. The Z-axis adopts an integrated ball screw and dual linear guide rail, ensuring ultra-steady and accurate movement, even at high printing speeds of up to 150 mm/H, and reducing layer texture on your final prints.
The Saturn 3 Ultra runs on LINUX operating system and features WiFi file transfer with speeds of 6-10Mbps. It is compatible with both 2.4 and 5GHz networks.
Print plate leveling happens using four screws. No auto-leveling. You must tighten yourself, but at least after leveling once, there is no need for the hassle of repeated leveling.
The Saturn 3 Ultra 12K has been announced with a starting price of $550 – however, currently, at Elegoo.com is for US$499 during their pre-sale campaign.
- [12K Print Quality] Experience the ultimate printing precision and quality with the ELEGOO Saturn 3 Ultra. It features a 10-inch 12K mono LCD with a resolution of 11520×5120 and an XY resolution of 19×24 microns, which allows you to print models with exceptional details and sharp edges.
- [COB+Refractive Light Source] The printer uses a COB + refractive light source, which reduces light dispersion and provides uniform and consistent light distribution, resulting in high-quality prints with a smooth surface and dimensional accuracy.
- [Powerful Linux System] Powered by a brand new Linux OS with 4G RAM, which guarantees stable file transfer and faster computing, the Saturn 3 Ultra offers a smooth and efficient printing experience.
- [Wireless File Transfer] Supporting Wi-Fi transfer of files, with transfer speeds of 6-10Mbps, the printer is compatible with both 2.4G and 5G networks, providing flexibility in transferring files from your computer or mobile device. And it comes with a detachable antenna on the printer’s right side.
- [Release Printing Speed] Experience higher printing success rates with the brand new ACF release film, specially designed for the Saturn 3 Ultra. With less release force, one side is frosted (face down), and the other side is smooth. Combined with the upcoming ELEGOO FAST standard resin allows for printing speeds up to 3 times faster, reaching speeds of up to 150 mm/H.
- [4-Point Leveling System] The 4-point leveling system is designed with four clockwise-tightening screws for easy alignment and optimal performance. After leveling once, there is no need for the hassle of repeated leveling. The laser-engraved build plate provides excellent adhesion for tightly holding models during printing and efficiently removes the model after printing.
- [Excellent Printing Experience] The printer adopts double heat-conducting copper tubes and a larger cooling fan for effective heat dissipation, ensuring that your printer performs at its best and extends its service life.
- Build volume of 218.88×122.88×260 mm³
- Up to 150mm/h printing speed
- 4-point leveling system
- Laser-engraved build plate
- ACF releases liner film for faster printing.
- 10-inch 12K mono LCD
- 9H tempered glass
- XY resolution of 19×24μm
- Linux OS with 4Gb RAM
- Wi-Fi transfer speeds of 6-10Mbps
- 4-inch HD IPS touch screen with new UI interface
- Built-in activated carbon air purifier