The Axisflying Manta 3.6″ freestyle FPV drone promise performance of the larger 5-inch FPV drones. It can achieve 100km/h in just 0.3 seconds and has a top speed of 180km/h. The Manta 3.6 is a ready-to-fly drone with onboard DJI O3 Air Unit. In addition to the FPV camera, it can be equipped with a full-size action camera.
Axisflying focuses on user experience and carefully studies user sore points. In the field of freestyle, we continuously absorb user feedback and summarise product design experience. Axisflying combines CNC aluminum parts with high-quality carbon plates to bring the MANTA series of freestyle frames with a unique and innovative design to the industry.
The Axisflying Manta is based on Argus MINI flight stack and C224-2750KV motors. It has a GPS module onboard for detailed telemetry information and fail-sare return to home on RC signal loss. You can opt for ELRS 2.4GHz or TBS Crossfire NanoRX onboard radio receiver according to your existing transmitter. The O3 Manta 3.6 is natively compatible with the DJI FPV V2 radio controller.
Axisflying Manta 3.6: Key features
- MANTA 3.6 frame is specially designed for 3.6-inch Freestyle and Cinematic, launched in Squashed X.
- Squashed X design for a flexible flight experience. Props are not visible from the FPV camera, more suitable for freestyle with high maneuverability.
- The frame adopts the innovative CNC aluminum structure design with a high-strength carbon plate, making the overall structure very strong, stable, and safe.
- Manta3.6 will be equipped with a dedicated Flystack – an Argus mini FC and ESC independently developed and produced by Axisflying, using BZ121 compass and MPU6000 gyroscope.
- The propellers of Manta3.6 are also customized and available in green and gray.
- It is also compatible with VTX and cameras such as DJI O3, Analog, Link, Walksnail, etc. Free to change and match.
- High performance is the core advantage of Manta3.6. It only takes 0.3 seconds to accelerate from 0-100kph under no-load conditions, and the flight time is more than 8 minutes. In the state of mounting GoPro1110, the top speed can still reach 180kph.
- Nylon-sintered side plates are installed on both sides of the FPV to protect the core electronic devices while ensuring that heat dissipation is not affected.
- The power cable can protrude from the front and rear of the FPV, making it convenient for the pilots to adjust the drone’s center of gravity by themselves.
- Dual VTX antenna support.