BetaFPV introduced the Pavo Pico a few months ago, which claimed to be the world’s first 4K CineWhoop under 100 grams. Now, the NewBeeDrone AcroBee75 HD is not just slightly lither but also smaller. While the BetaFPV Pavo Pico has a wheelbase of 81mm, the AcroBee75 BLV4 based on the Cockroach75 frame is only 75mm -making it ideal for indoor flights.
Despite its smaller size, the NewBeeDrone AcroBee75 HD O3 outclass its contenders in many ways. It has an F7 flight controller instead of a F4 one. It has dual ball-bearing motors and a UART port that can be shared with the ELRS receiver and the DJI O3’s SBUS port. The 3-blade Azi propellers were developed with engineering theory for optimal air-grab and stability. We master-tuned this drone to have the smoothest flight and absolutely no jello in any videos.
Assembly or tuning is not required. Save time and energy so you can focus on your footage. AcroBee75 HD O3 comes with built-in ExpressLRS and is ready to pair. Built-in blackbox records data for tuning. Configure DJI PNP on Betaflight if needed. Don’t be afraid of messing up on customization. Reset to factory default (with our tunes and dump files) in one click if something is incorrect.
NewBeeDrone AcroBee75 BLV4: Technical specifications
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Frame: Cockroach75 Brushless Frame
- Flight Controller: BeeBrain BLV4 HD F7 with ExpressLRS (ELRS) 2.4G
- Motors: Flow 0804 12000kv Double Ball Bearing Brushless Motor
- Propellers: Azi (Tri-Blade) Micro Propellers 40mm – 1.0mm Shaft
- HD VTX & Camera: DJI O3 Air Unit
- Canopy: NewBeeDrone Acrobee75 HD O3 Canopy
- Total Weight w/o battery: 70.19g
- Total Weight with battery: 98.24g