The MSRC U99 PRO drone has some exciting features that make it a great option for first-time pilots. Besides that is affordable. It features GPS and OF positioning systems for stability in almost any environment, a 360° obstacle avoidance system to avoid collisions during flight, headless flight mode, and multiple flight speed rates.
Being powered with a high-capacity 7.4V 3000mAh (16.28wh) battery, the advertised flight time is more than 30 minutes. This battery life is impressive for its price tag.
In terms of design, the MSRC U99 PRO adopts a collapsable design. With folders measures 150 x 100 x 85mm and weights 295 grams.
Pricing, availability, and options
The MSRC U99 PRO drone can be ordered from Banggood at $109.99 with an infrared OA system or $135.99 with a laser OA module. These prices include a pair of spare propellers, chargingdata cables, and a storage bag. If you need a second-flight battery, this will cost you extra 20 bucks.
MSRC U99 PRO drone: Key features:
- Collapsible design with foldable arms for easy transportation
- Real-time 360° direction obstacle avoidance module (LaserInfrared). Omnidirectional and sensitive perception.
- GPS positioning mode provides a more accurate flight.
- Optical flow fixed point hover provides stable flight.
- 6-axis gyro can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
- It has a 3-level flight speed to switch that can make it more fun the flying
- Powerful brushless motors
- 4K ESC HD camera support 90° remote control of lens angle to make the shooting wider.
- With 5G wifi function, APP, APK system can be connected to take pictures/video and real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
- Headless Mode, no need to adjust the position of the aircraft before flying.
- In waypoint flight mode, draw a route on the screen, and the drone flies as the given path.
- Up to 32 minutes of battery life